Capabilities & Services
Die Cut Products
Clicker Presses, Traveling Head Presses, Full Beam Presses. Automatic Feed Traveling Head Presses
Rubber, Sponge, Felt, Plastic, PTFE, Cork, Compressed sheet and others.
Akron Gasket has been Die Cutting for over 40 years with the experience needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Akron Gasket has now brought on line 2 DieLess Cutter systems. This enables us to cut prototype and fabricated parts without the expense of tooling.
Akron Gasket can cut most materials up to 3/4″ thick and with a table size of 60″ x 120″.
Rubber, Sponge, Felt, Plastic, PTFE, Cork, Compressed sheet and others
This machine enables us to have a quicker turn around time with extreme accuracy as well as the flexibility to modify the size and shape.
Akron Gasket's WaterJet
Akron Gasket addition of a Ward Jet waterjet machine has opened up many opportunities for us.The 5′ x 10′ cutting area can utilize either a water only or an abrasive cut.
- RMA Precision Tolerances
- Compression or Transfer
- Neoprene, Nitrile (Buna N), EPDM, FKM, Silicone
- Neoprene Sponge. Nitrile Sponge, EPDM Sponge, Silicone Sponge
- Solid Cord Stock
- Custom Profiles
Lathe Cut ProductsMaterials:
- EP Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- SBR Rubber
- Synthetic “Natural” Rubber
Up to 12″ outside diameter
RMA Precision Tolerances
Vulcanizing and Custom FabricationThis includes:
- Custom Gasket Fabrication from drawing and or Customer samples
- Hot Vulcanizing using standard and injection presses
- Cold Bonding of many different materials
- In house application of Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA) to virtually all materials
- Secondary operations such as shrink wrap packaging and assembly.
Akron Gasket has always been an excellent source for custom gaskets.
See our AGAPE Team page to contact us with any questionsWe are in the office 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Mon-Fri EST